• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm new here!

pokenarf

NARF!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2009
    Hey guys! I just joined this site(which my friend told me about) and it looks nice! P.M. me if u want to trade pokemon I have good pokemon don't worry:P(such as Kyogre lvl100,Rayquazalvl100,Swampert lvl100,ect.)
    Anyways,since I'm new can you guys tell me all about this site,give me tips,ect.?

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Tips? Dude, I can do that! Alright, try not to post news threads; some people don't appreciate that. If you go to the trade forums, the 'gimme ur DEXYS 4 my giritina' sorta things don't warrant their own threads and go in the Quick Trade thread. The Game Dev forums and Emulation forums are NOT the same thing; the former is for more original work while the latter is for ROM hacks. Oh yeah, don't ask for ROMS. Don't abuse bad rep, but give it out when people argue or fail at making jokes. Mind the four word limit; "bypass" is a naughty word (it even HAS a naughty word in it). If you want your movepool checked, go to the Quick Q&A Thread in the Strategies forum, not the DPPt forum. If you want endless fun, head to the two Trivia forums. Enough tips?

pokenarf

NARF!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2009
    Tips? Dude, I can do that! Alright, try not to post news threads; some people don't appreciate that. If you go to the trade forums, the 'gimme ur DEXYS 4 my giritina' sorta things don't warrant their own threads and go in the Quick Trade thread. The Game Dev forums and Emulation forums are NOT the same thing; the former is for more original work while the latter is for ROM hacks. Oh yeah, don't ask for ROMS. Don't abuse bad rep, but give it out when people argue or fail at making jokes. Mind the four word limit; "bypass" is a naughty word (it even HAS a naughty word in it). If you want your movepool checked, go to the Quick Q&A Thread in the Strategies forum, not the DPPt forum. If you want endless fun, head to the two Trivia forums. Enough tips?

Thanks! That helped alot!

Back