• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im new here

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I think so, too! And so does probably a few thour people here =P...regardless, welcome! You're number 164, 914. When your number is called, you get in line and face the wall. Understood? Good. By the way, the Trivia forums are awesome.

Remember: you're a member!

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • Hi Sabrina! Im also new!
    Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay. Have a cookie for joining! *gives one cybercookie to the newbie*

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey Sabrinar! Welcome to PC :] I hope you have a great time here!

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • Hi Sabrina! Here's a welcome from another newbie: Konnichi-wa! Hehe, wanna be firends? I love your avatar by the way; Silver is so awesome!

What'd I like most about Pokemon? -thinks- I wanna say Paul //slapped// Nah, what I like best is that well, everyone can like it no matter how old they are and who they are and where they're from. It brings people together, like a community like this :) everyone: awwshe'ssosweet...

But I do like Paul...XDD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I like pokemon a lot to if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

torsid

Pokemon Master in Training
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Hello! If you want to be freinds just say.

What I most like about Pokemon? Well... i just like it. I dont know why. Ever since i was 6. There you go.

Back