• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Hey I'm new here but not to forums I hope I'll be happy here and spend a long time here. You can just call me RR or Jamie. =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Hello Jamie and welcome to Pokecommunity forums. I can assure you you will be happy here. Keep active, read the rules and have fun posting :).

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey Jamie xD

I am SURE 110% you will have a great time here, it is a friendly environment and the people are just itching to meet you xD

Anyway i hope you have/will read the Rules/FAQ as they will save a lot of embarrassment down the road xD

Welcome to PC and have fun xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It's always nice to gain a new member who is used to the whole "forum scene."

Welcome to the forums, Jamie.
    As everyone has already stated, I'm sure that you will have a great time here. Truthfully, it's not that hard to do. ;D

So, judging by your name... I assume that you like the Pokémon, Raikou?
    I'm not one for electric-type pokémon myself, however; I do like the legendary beasts.
    (I really shouldn't make that assumption... seeing as Heatran is not my favorite Pokémon)

Anyway, I do hope you will stay with us for quite a long time as well.
    Take care and have some fun!

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
    hey RR, how'sit?
    i'm new here too, but i'm trying to say all the hellos that i can

Back