• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm new.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
Years
  • Yo, my name's Scott, and I've been a huge Pokémaniac ever since 1998. I've been looking for a good Pokémon-themed message board for years now, so I hope I found the right one. ;) If this place is as awesome as it seems, I'll definitely be staying!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Awesome doesn't even begin to described PC! PC is more awesome than the ability to fly and use Lazar beam eyes! So I'm sure you have made the right choice by joining the PC! One of the most vast, active and overall friendly communities on the net! Well I hope you have fun here just feel free to PM/VM me if toy need help!

See you around!

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Awesome doesn't even begin to described PC! PC is more awesome than the ability to fly and use Lazar beam eyes! So I'm sure you have made the right choice by joining the PC! One of the most vast, active and overall friendly communities on the net! Well I hope you have fun here just feel free to PM/VM me if toy need help!

See you around!
    I have never seen this kind of enthusiasm from anybody about a forum, ever. You give me high hopes. ;) Thanks for the friendly welcome.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm sure you will like it here, and you have definently found the right community. See you around.

Back