• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Im new

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kairyuu said:
    Hey all
    and any ways caught my first LG Shiny an onix
    Well that is nice to hear. Talk about it in the shiny thread there.^__^. Welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have a nice time and I hope you find more shines.

Lucid

well, welcome to PC, read the rules and if you have any questions, use ask, have fun ^^
    *gives n00b cookie*

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope you have as much fun here as I do! I'm sure you will make friends here, and you can kick back, and enjoy taking time out of reality! :) I'm ash_misty4ever, and if you want to chat, you can PM me. If you have any questions, you can also PM me too! Have fun! ;)

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    You've got a Shiny on LG?
    I envy you^^^

Welcome anyway^^
    hope you'll like it here :)

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • You name. It reminds of an old firend of mines and used to come to PC. His username was Kairyu. *tries to travel back in time*

Anyways, welcome to PC! Have a nice time and follow the rules

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Kairyuu said:
    Hey all
    and any ways caught my first LG Shiny an onix
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC! Congrats on your shiny. If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a smarter member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots [no spamming!], have fun. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Meep! Sorry I'm late. ^^; Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity Kairyuu! ^o^ Please obey the rules for PC and have a great time! PM me if you ever need any help with anything. ^^

~Kelsey

Back