• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Just a little introduction for myself since I'm new.

Years
  • Hello fellow Pokemon fans! My name is Marcus and I'm an avid player of Pokemon. I've been playing since I was about 4 years old and my first ever game was Yellow. Although I've been a lifelong fan, I have never immersed myself in the online community. There are very little to no true Pokemon fans around my area, so I'm hoping to make some friends who are also huge Pokemon fans. It would be awesome to have people to trade/battle with.. Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for reading!

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
  • Hey! Nice to meet ya :) Unfortunately for me, the only pokemon fans near me are two of my friends XD Then my other friends get annoyed when we start to ramble whoops. Anyway, welcome to PC :D

JesuDesu22

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm also new. I'm a fan since gen 1 as well! Although I completely skipped over gen 4. I heard it was a shame I missed it, but oh well, at least I'm back into Pokemon now! Cool that you're looking for trades/battles! I would totally battle you except that I don't have a team I can use atm. >w<;

Years
  • Hey! Nice to meet ya :) Unfortunately for me, the only pokemon fans near me are two of my friends XD Then my other friends get annoyed when we start to ramble whoops. Anyway, welcome to PC :D

Nice to meet you as well! Haha I know that feeling all too well, my friends have no clue what I'm talking about most of the time. It'll be great to meet people with some real Pokemon knowledge (:

Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm also new. I'm a fan since gen 1 as well! Although I completely skipped over gen 4. I heard it was a shame I missed it, but oh well, at least I'm back into Pokemon now! Cool that you're looking for trades/battles! I would totally battle you except that I don't have a team I can use atm. >w<;

Nice to meet ya! Gen 4 had it's share of good Pokemon, but I wasn't a huge fan myself :P And no worries friend, I myself am just playing through Moon and trying to prepare a team for online matches. But that's why I'm here! As soon as I have things ready, I'll definitely be looking for battles. Until then I'm just trying to acquire some cool Pokemon via trade and make some new friends to discuss Pokemon with (:

JesuDesu22

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya! Gen 4 had it's share of good Pokemon, but I wasn't a huge fan myself :P And no worries friend, I myself am just playing through Moon and trying to prepare a team for online matches. But that's why I'm here! As soon as I have things ready, I'll definitely be looking for battles. Until then I'm just trying to acquire some cool Pokemon via trade and make some new friends to discuss Pokemon with (:
    Ah, well maybe I didn't miss out on too much. :P I've already gone through the game and completed the Alolan dex, and I made a team for online battles, but it's registered for the competition and the competition doesn't allow items... So I don't know how well it would work against anyone using items. XD I'm working on making extra teams for this reason, and also because I still need a doubles team!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello fellow Pokemon fans! My name is Marcus and I'm an avid player of Pokemon. I've been playing since I was about 4 years old and my first ever game was Yellow. Although I've been a lifelong fan, I have never immersed myself in the online community. There are very little to no true Pokemon fans around my area, so I'm hoping to make some friends who are also huge Pokemon fans. It would be awesome to have people to trade/battle with.. Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for reading!
    Hey Marcus, welcome to the community.

Coincidentally, Yellow was the first game I played as well.

There's a Trade Section as well as a Battle Server here, those might interest u, be sure to visit.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Hey Marcus, welcome to the community.

Coincidentally, Yellow was the first game I played as well.

There's a Trade Section as well as a Battle Server here, those might interest u, be sure to visit.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Nice to meet you! Thanks for the info, just starting to get acclimated here. I'll definitely look into both of those. Thanks again, and have a good day fellow pokefan!

Back