• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Listen!

Syrp

...And here comes the mystery.
Years
  • I have a feeling that the title I picked doesn't EXACTLY seem fitting here at these forums but I'm gonna say it anyway because I AM SUCH A REBEL.

On a more serious note... Hi.

I'm Syrp. And I (prepare for some serious self hatred right now) suck at everything. I hope (more self hatred) that I won't get kicked out in the near future.

So, um, hey.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Awwww, you're such a rebel(:
    WELCOME!~
    Enjoy your time here Maple Syrp!!

Read the rules, foo!

Syrp

Years
  • I don't know whether or not if I should respond to that, but I'm going to anyway because gosh darn it, I am a rebel.

Thank you, regardless, Apollo. (PS: I get the whole "Maple Syrp" thing all the time.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Must destroy annoying, little fairy who gives crappy advice! >:| *grabs fly-swatter*

It's actually pretty hard to get kicked out of here, Syrp. I hear tell we're one of the more lenient Pokémon communities around the net, so as long as you abide by the rules, I don't foresee you having any issues. :B

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you don't suck at everything. I mean, you obviously don't completely suck at computers or you never would have been able to register on this site. Right? Right.

Have fun, you rebel you! XD

Years
  • The law-enforcing community doesn't have much space for rebels, mind you. But anyhow, welcome to the forums, and mind the rules, you rebel! >:/

Don't come here tomorrow, 'cause I herd teh serverz will b shut downed 'n stuff for the day.

Destinyfate

ѵᄐᄂᄋ
    Years
  • welcome to the pokecommunity! hope you read the rules, and enjoy the forums :3
    if you wish to send me a friend request your more then welcome :D
    ~reverb

Syrp

Years
  • My initial fear of being kicked out is because, I am an obvious REBEL.

But, wow. I think it's safe to say this is about the warmest welcome I've gotten from a forum in ages. Thanks, all.

... I should have said a little something about myself in the original post, should've I?

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT

NO. REBELS DON'T DO THAT.

Back