• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey (much less dull in the actual introduction)

Years
    Hey everyone,

name's Mindless Mastermind, but I'm sure you've already figured that out. I'm 16 (no shame) and I've been a fan of pokemon since I was about 6. I still like it today because every time a play it it gives me a shot of nostalgia as well as (with the new games) something new. My favorite series will always be the R/B/Y but I have kept up with all the new games since I started playing. My favorite is Pikachu (cliched, I know) and I've always liked the Fire types for starters. This board is really cool and I had no idea how far beyond the actual games/cards/anime this really went.

Info about me NOT related to pokemon:

-I LOVE music, all kinds, mostly punk/experimental
    -I love zombies
    -I'm both random and serious, depending on the occasion and my mood
    -I love to write
    -I'm "gifted" in a few areas and I've got ADHD, so my mind is always going a million miles an hour with new ideas. Actually a pretty awesome concept when put to good use. Don't worry, it never results in spam.

Anyway, this is part of a new years resolution to become active on a few forums I've heard of for a while but never got around to. This was tied with another site (RP) for top priority.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey there, Welcome to PC.
    You're a writer eh? Well we have quite the writing section and Roleplaying Section on PC.
    Yes we go far beyond cards, anime, games etc etc we talk about anything that is or ever was Pokemon, and a lot more in the off-topic discussion boards.
    Anyways, Welcome to PC, and I guess I'll be seeing you 'round!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I hear gifted people usually start well at the Fanfic Section :3.

Welcome to PC. Were the slogan will stay and nothing you can do about it.

Read the rules if you haven't yet and try to get a BETA reader at the fanfic section. Who knows? You may be a Fan Fic Prodigy.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well welcome to the Community!
    Be sure to read the Rules as they will be your guidelines to success and not getting in trouble.. ;)
    We have heaps of Pokemon fans, and me myself happen to be almost 16 and been a Pokemon fan since I was 5 when R/B/Y was released. So there you go, one thing in common with another member already!
    I am sure you will have a great time here and stay active!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Yo! :33
    Nice introduction there X3
    Welcome to the forums! Hope yuu enjoy your stay and stuff <3
    Have funnn.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Nice to see someone with a wide variety of interest i hope to see you around later and maybe have a chat. Just remember to stick to the rules and you will be fine. See you around.

Back