• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, new here!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
  • Hi, I'm Water Pokemon Master, and if you've guessed already, I love water pokemon! I also like Pokemon Breeding, making me a Water Pokemon Breeder!
    I've seen some threads here, and I think this place is awesome, and I hope I get to know you guys well!
    Also, I'd love to join the Pokemon Breeders Club!
    Thanks in advance for all responders!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • let me welcome you to PC! If u wanna be my friend just pm, I'm very friendly. Hope to see u around here and have fun!

~ Vote DarkAvengerCobra

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Water Pokemon Master hope you have fun and post alot

PM me if you wanna be buddies

Pokemon_Veteran

Vote Piro for PC Prezzie

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Velcome. I am knovn as JA, ze evil vampire presidential candidate...

Wait, scrap that. I'm not a vampire, but I am running for president, which means I have to give as much help as I can to other people. So welcome, and if you have any problems PM me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Hiya WPM! (words per minuete? XD) Have fun here, follow da rules, post a lot, and just enjoy yourself! Welcome to PC! ^_~

~Kelsey

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    Hello Water pokemon Master.Want to be friends?Just Pm me.Remember to follow them rules,post a lot,and mostly have fun!^_^

Back