• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey...newness here

majin_strach

Master of Biltong
    Years
    hey guys, girls and all between.

im new here and jus wanted to say hi...tbh i got nothing to offer other than insights lol.
    and i can do some mean graffiti style stuff so if u need anything knockin up im sure to try for you.

j/w though i have a question regarding shinies, i jus wondered where to put it...

its a unusual question i think and im not sure if it will go in the normal thread...any info would be nice/

thanks..majin_strach

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Majin_strach! Cool name ^__^

Your insights are most definitely welcome here, as well as your graffiti style graphics. I'm sure you'll find something to keep you busy here at The PokeCommunity. Don't worry if you're not exactly sure what you have to contribute...There's plenty of different options that'll pop out at you once you hang around for a while.

Sounds like you need the Diamond/Pearl Q&A thread. It's great for any simple questions you have, and you should get your answer to your inquiry about shinies quite quickly =P

Hope to see you around the forums a bit, and have fun!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Welcome to the community! Your insights are most certainly welcome. You need a Q&A thead for your Question but I'm sure someone might answer it here. I hope you have fun.

~Saphira's Rider~

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Lol "and all between":D,

Anyway welcome to PC and make sure you read the rules:D

Back