• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pc!

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
Years
  • Hey There!

My names Douglas, But i go by alot of nicknames... My Favorite colors are black and lime green. i love dragon types, i know alot of people like them but i am a huge fan. i like any type of pokemon but my favorite is Haxorus (hence my name).

Im also a beginning photoshop user, im not that good but ill be workin on it. i also just got pokemon white, so im still working on it. i seen alot of shops around, ill maybe open one later, but for now, i gotta finish pokemon white. oh well, thanks for readin!

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community.
    Ooh, a photoshop user. <3 You'll find many of those there in the Artist sections, myself included. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community.
    Ooh, a photoshop user. <3 You'll find many of those there in the Artist sections, myself included. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks! and ooh really? ill check it out. im not pro but i can do art.

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Welcome and good luck =)

I'm also playing White, my starter was Oshawott, what's yours =D

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Hello!welcome to pc!
    My starter pokemon was oshawott as well!

I nicknamed him Poseidon!

I'm a fan of fraxture!

Back