• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people!

Asterio

This should be easy.
    Years
    As you can see, I'm Asterio. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since G/S/C, but have played a game from each generation since then. I'm also on SPPF, but I haven't really posted there. Anyways, nice to finally join and hopefully I'll make friends with many people here!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Asterio. G/S/C are my favourite games (although maybe their remakes are slightly better... decisions!), and PC's gaming discussions are very vibrant and thriving, no matter what games you want to discuss. Have fun posting!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I remember posting on SPPf once. It was on April 1st, and it had all the nice people from this place there, and everything was the same essentially... Wait a minute. XD; I've never really been a fan of other Pokemon forums, or any forums apart from this one to be honest. I stick with my reasoning that this place sets a really high standard for other forums, since this place is so awesome. :D

Welcome aboard, fellow G/S/C lover. <3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey Asterio! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :B

It's great to have another forum-goer here, though I definitely hope you can find it easier to post around here. PC is an awesome forum to get active in - there's a section for everyone, and everyone around here is generally very nice and friendly and willing to talk to you! Don't be afraid to drop a Visitor Message to interesting people on their profile - more often than not, they'll respond back to ya. :)

I do hope you enjoy your stay here, Asterio! Make lotsa friends! :3

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    welcome welcome!!! I think gold was the last game I played!!! I',m a newbie here too!!! So hope you enjoy it here and post lots!!!

Back