• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    My name is Johnny.
    Call me Phione because Phione is my favorite Pokemon. lol

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    My name is Johnny.
    Call me Phione because Phione is my favorite Pokemon. lol

Hi Phione! Welcome to PC. :3

...b'aww, why exactly is it that you like Phione? I've always felt like it was so useless to me! I mean, yeah, it's cool that Manaphy can breed but Phione was such an inferior Manaphy that he/she/it (I'm unsure idk) always just was dead to me! But I guess we all can like who we like. XD

Have you played Black/White yet? I'm assuming you've played DPPt, though, since y'know you've probably got a Phione and all. XD I think you might be interested in some of the forums about each particular game - here's a link to DPPt, and here's one for B/W (and if you don't have B/W yet, see if you can pick a copy up! they're really very good). If either of those boards don't really appeal to ya, though, don't be afraid to send me a VM and I'll try to help you find your area of interest faster. :>

Speaking of which, don't forget to read up on the rules so that you don't get in trouble for doing something you didn't know would get you in trouble. ;-; Enjoy your time at PC though Phione, and don't hesitate to post a lot! We love activity. :D;

Back