• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pokemon Trainers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action Replay Researcher

Official Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Hi everyone of course my hobby is looking up action replay codes. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to play pokemon rom hacks with DeSmuME-0.9.6 or if you know a different emu thats compatible with it please tell me! I really wanna play Pokemon Sienna Version! Anyways does anyone know a certain forum section that would be good for posting a thread that users could ask for Pokemon Action Replay codes? Anyways Hi again! Now Bye!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You can take a look at the Emulation board for most of the interests you've mentioned, but as for an Action Reply thread... I'd just stear clear of it. While we don't really frown upon using the device per se, we don't accept Pokémon that have been accepted via Action Reply means.

...so it's best just to not discuss it. :]

As for this thread, it's not really an introduction.

Locked~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back