• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Question..

EagleRunner021

Trainer of the Fittest
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Where would I go here to learn how to make a pokemon RPG??

Thanks and its great to be a part of this community =D

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
    Years
    Make sure you go through and look at some of the other roleplays to get ideas, and read all the stickied threads in that area of the forum. That'll help you a lot!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Ah, so you want to be an rper? Well, I think I can help you if you want. I love to rp and I've created a few of my own if you want to look at some examples of them. ;) But just follow the link Pokemon fan 14 gave you, and read there first. Then if you have any more small questions feel free to ask!

Anyways, I welcome you to Pokecommunity and hope you have a fun time here at the forums. Enjoy your stay. :)

-Neko

EagleRunner021

Trainer of the Fittest
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Thank you for the link Pokemon_Fan14 and thanks to everyone for welcoming me to the PC =)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    So wait, are you trying to look for a good area to do Pokémon Role Playing? Or are you looking for tutorials on how to make your own Pokémon RPG?
    (As in a video game)

If you are, indeed; looking for help on creating a Pokémon game, might I suggest you check in the Game Development section?
    (If you haven't found it already...)

Just make sure that you read all of the "stickies" in that section before you attempt to post a project for yourself, okay? As each area of PC has it's own special rules, it's always a good idea to read every sticky you see. ;D

I hope you find what you are looking for here at the community.
    Please do have some fun out there!

Back