• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey rose's dad again!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    We've started watching all the original pokemon series together, which game can we buy to capture the original 150 pokemon (would prefer to be the most modern version possible). Also because we're on lockdown I don't think pokemon lets go Pikachu and eve will work. I assume pokemon go is like the mobile version where you have to walk about to get the pokemon? or am I wrong? any help will be good thanks guys

Rose's Dad

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    Hello!
    IIRC, the Let's Go games can be available to download digitally on the Switch's eShop. Additionally, the 3DS eShop has the original Red, Blue, and Yellow versions on there so if you want you can play the games that started it all on the 3DS. As for Pokémon Go, I think they recently updated it to make finding Pokémon much more easier to find at the comfort of your home due to lockdowns and they include all the Pokémon up to the Unova region. Hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So in lets go Pikachu can you just play it on the nintendo switch like in sword and shield or do you have to walk around? in addition is lets go eve the same apart from the starter Pokémon is an eve I assume?

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    The Let's Go games are remakes of the first Kanto games and play like other Pokémon games (like Sword and Shield) except battling wild Pokémon use Pokémon Go controls. You are right about Let's Go Eevee and there are also different types of Pokémon you can find in this game over Let's Go Pikachu.

Back