• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, so I'm new here...

mokoko187

Certified Procrastinator
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    :D Yay!

*cough*

So, Hello! I'm very new to threads like this, so I'm probably going to have a bit of trouble adjusting, but I'll do my best!

Many people call me many different things, but you people here can refer to me as Buffy. Or Mokoko. Honestly, I don't mind what you call me as long as it's not mean. You could call me "that girl over there" and I wouldn't mind it. ^^

(Oh, and I posted in the New Users Hangout as well! ^^)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Don't worry, you'll catch on fast, just take a quick look at our rules first. And you can always ask if you have a question! Have fun, and I hope to see you active on our lovely site! :)

mokoko187

Certified Procrastinator
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Ah, thank you. That makes me feel a lot better. <3

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Welcome Mokoko-chan! I hope you'll have lot of fun here! ^^

The Barber of Seville

Self-proclaimed Genius!
    Years
  • Hey there Buffy! o/ (i chose this one 'cause i love the serie about the vampire slayer XD)

well, as averybody here /\ has already said, welcome \o/

i hope you enjoy every moment here in the PC

see ya

Back