• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey there everyone... not sure if you remember me but oh well

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • so yeah for those of you who knew me or still remember me i'm Alexander... and for those of you who are reading this trying to figure out who in the world this guy is... the name is Alexander... how original hehe lol
    anywho wow... i didnt think it's been like for ever since ive been here, well mostly since like october of last year i think. PC has deff gone through a lot of changes over the past year so i guess it's time to catch up. hehe
    anywho, i guess most of you remember me as KoBRe Lair or maybe some of my old buddies as DAC aka DarkAvengerCobra. I did some work in the Emulation department before but yeah all that in the past... or is it?
    anywho. just thought id stop by and say hellos. ill try to pop in here from time to time and see if i can catch up with everything.
    so yeah......
    laterz :]

Back