• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Hi! I'm Azuka, as you can see, haha. I just joined the forums! I was on google and it suddenly came up. I think it's swell, and the community seems nice, so I decided to join =D
    So here it goes. I'm a girl and am 17 years old. I guess it's obvious to say I LOVE Pokemon. I'm pretty sure that was the first videogame I ever got. Pokemon Green I think? My grandpa had it on his computer, of course I had no idea what it said, but I liked it. When Gold and Silver came out I went crazy cos I could actually understand what they said! I still have my pokemon version game boy.
    So anywhooooooo. I'm gonna stop talking now! I hope I'll have a great time and it's nice to meet y'all =D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Azuka! Nice place, isn't it? Anyway, if you need any help, the members around here are always available. Don't forget to check out the forum sections - you might end up loving them!

Anyway, have fun being a part of the community.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Hey, thanks a bunch =D I'm sure I will enjoy this place a lot!

Back