• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, I'm Grimn.

Emburn

<3
Years
  • There are actually a ton of Hacks already available and even more in later forms of Beta. Which means things will get juicy soon!
    Anyways, glad you decided to join. Enjoy your stay here! I'm pretty new as well.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • HI GRIMM! Welcome to PC!

Yup! You came to the right place for ROM hacks. The Emulation & ROM Hacking section is perfect for you. There's TONS of hacks that are either finished or all most finished. You'll find a lot of good ones to play and you can support ones still in development. Personally, I've been wanting play a ROM hack. Particularly, Flora Sky cause I went through all it was to play the game and I hope with the you people here I can finally get to play it. XD Anyway, if you ever want to make ROM hacks at you can find all the tutorials and resources need to make the game happen.

Hopefully you're having a good time so far, if not I hope you do sometime! There's many forums here for thing of all kinds from Pokemon to almost anything else from topics on anime, TV, music ,video games besides Pokemon, clubs, fun forum based games and just random chat too . It's pretty worthwhile exploring the place if you ask me! Hoepfully you can make friends here too. We're a really nice group of people and some of us even consider each other family. So don't be afraid to talk to anyone, especially the moderators who can help you with any forum related questions.

Feel free to chat with me anytime! Just VM me or PM me on my profile! See you around and happy posting!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Welcome, yeah this place has THE best hacks I believe it is where all the popular ones are made, never played a hack that hasnt been mande off this site :D

enjoy your stay

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Grimm! Are you on the DC forums?! I'm igloo9201, idk if you've seen me on there. I have three lineages going on.

Back