• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, K?

Spanky

DeGrassi IS My Life... o.O
    Years
    Yo, K? I'm Spanky, and I think I'm awesome... You can figure that out on your own free time, cuz I don't have any time to. Allz I know is that I have a shirt that says I'm awesome. Sorry bout that. I'm weird. But awesome. But I like to umm... do stuff I guess. I skateboard. And I have a band. Yeah... But still, K? I like... umm... stuff. I hope you like me despite my serious problems, K? My mom always tells me I'm special. I'm almost 13 and I'm in the 7th grade. So, I listen to lots of music; house, dance/trance, hip-hop/rap, punk rock, indie. I only really listen to underground stuff. Right now, I really like a punk band called Crass. I hate county, Folk and stuff. I like ska and metal too. I like Megadeth and Iron Maiden and Motley Crue. But yeah, K? I think this is getting a little too long but I'm going to make a record! If you wanna know more (What else is there to learn?) check out my blog, It's kinda PG13 cuz of Sexual refrences and constant offensive swears, so yeah, It's https://xanga.com/SpankyMcCanada. Also, I'm Spanky from PikaSurf and DKTO Forums and I'm the S-Mod iNFiNiT from KyleTech Forums. Yeah. I have a website too! It's in my signature. It's like a Anime site, but I may close it down. My favorite TV show is DeGrassi. It's aweeeesome. Anyway, K Holmes? :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Wow...quite the 'awesome' behavior we have today, no? ^^;

But welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy yoru stay.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Vally girl...you're acting like a vally girl?o.0....Uh..welcome and have fun.

Spanky

DeGrassi IS My Life... o.O
    Years
    Hey there, thanks alot. Yeah, I'm kinda like... umm... think I'm awesome.

My Step-Father always calls me a valley girl. DOn't be so mean, I hear it enough already. My best friend's name is BLue. It's his legal name.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Spanky said:
    Yo, K? I'm Spanky, and I think I'm awesome... You can figure that out on your own free time, cuz I don't have any time to. Allz I know is that I have a shirt that says I'm awesome. Sorry bout that. I'm weird. But awesome. But I like to umm... do stuff I guess. I skateboard. And I have a band. Yeah... But still, K? I like... umm... stuff. I hope you like me despite my serious problems, K? My mom always tells me I'm special. I'm almost 13 and I'm in the 7th grade. So, I listen to lots of music; house, dance/trance, hip-hop/rap, punk rock, indie. I only really listen to underground stuff. Right now, I really like a punk band called Crass. I hate county, Folk and stuff. I like ska and metal too. I like Megadeth and Iron Maiden and Motley Crue. But yeah, K? I think this is getting a little too long but I'm going to make a record! If you wanna know more (What else is there to learn?) check out my blog, It's kinda PG13 cuz of Sexual refrences and constant offensive swears, so yeah, It's https://xanga.com/SpankyMcCanada. Also, I'm Spanky from PikaSurf and DKTO Forums and I'm the S-Mod iNFiNiT from KyleTech Forums. Yeah. I have a website too! It's in my signature. It's like a Anime site, but I may close it down. My favorite TV show is DeGrassi. It's aweeeesome. Anyway, K Holmes? :D
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey Spanky! XD I love teh name, very kawaii. ^^ Welcome to PC, have fun here and be sure to read teh rules. See you around! ^_^

~Kelsey

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Yo! Dylan! sup? Glad you joined PC!...under your...uhm...3rd name?

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Welcome to teh PC boards. Enjoy...or die. >:D (j/p)

Back