• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there.

Negi Springfield

Magistar Magourum
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2018
    I'm new here as you might guess, well I hope I enjoy my stay XP

basic info:
    Favorite anime (currently)
    Hokuto no Ken

Favorite Color
    Green

Favorite PKMN hack
    Shiny Gold (duh)

Favorite Video-game
    Mugen

and erm...well yeahh...
    may even try my hand at some hacking if I get the chance.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hello there, Negi! Welcome to PC!

I have no doubt that you will enjoy your stay here at our wonderful forums, and we're very glad to have you! Ahh, another Shiny Gold fan? It does seem to attract a good deal of new members =P

If you do want to start hacking, this is definitely the place to learn how! We have many knowledgeable members that help you out if you ever have any questions, just head over the emulation forum and check it out!

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you ever have any questions or just want to say hi!

So enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around!

Negi Springfield

Magistar Magourum
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2018
    Well thanks, I feel right at home already,
    lol as soon as I get my post count up, i'll post abit on Mugen but I can't yet :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Negi!

So you're a Shiny Gold fan? It seems to attract a lot of members these days.

Check out the Emulation section since you like hacking, there are a lot of other hackers there!

I hope you have a great time here!

Negi Springfield

Magistar Magourum
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2018
    Well to be honest
    it's not anything new to me
    I've known about Shiny Gold for quite awhile now, but I deleted it aways back and on my second time around looking for it, I found this place a decided it couldn't hurt to join =3.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    Hi Negi welcome to the forums I know you'll have lots of fun so PM me if you need help with anything! Here is my official new member welcome............. Welcome to the Pokecommunity!!!!!!!!!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Welcome to teh Pokécommunity, Negi Springfield! :D
    It's nice to see another person joining our community!

So your current favourite animé is Hokuto no Ken? I can't say I've ever watched it, therefore meaning I fail ;o;
    Then again, I'm not so much of an avid animé watcher - I've watched all the ones everyone talks about XD;

Green is one sexy colour. It's my favourite too <3
    And Mugen as in the;
    "freeware 2D fighting game engine"?

If you ever have any questions PM/VM any member. We're all extremely helpful and willing.
    I hope you have an enjoyable stay.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Mahou Sensei Negima! fan much? >_< The mangaka who came up with the idea has some other good manga/anime series, and is pretty creative when it comes to thinking them up.

Anyhoo, welcome to PC; hope you have a good time here!

Back