• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! :)

Years
    I've been around for the last couple days, but thought I would post here anyways and tell you guys a little bit about me. :)

I live in Ontario, Canada and am currently in residence at University in a Criminology program. I love Pokemon and have been sneak-buying the games since it became "childish". xP Everyone secretly plays though, it's hilarious. Who can resist?

My biggest pokemon wish is that they make a second Pokemon Snap.

My favorite pokemon is probably Ponyta, just because I love horses and she is so innocent looking. x3 but I also love all of the dogs (Mightyena, Houndour, etc.) and the whole Eevee family.

I tend to name my pokemon after my pets, aha. :) So if you see the name "Thor", "Truman", "Sasha", "Ben" (or any form of the name "Ben" aha) then your looking at a little bit of human-dog love right there. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hello there Zena! Good to see you here. =)

Now, I was just here, eatin' your foodz and I also thought I'd send you a welcome. MUST BE FATE! ^.^

Come to think of it; I've seen ya around; your interested in roleplay right? I used too love it too; until I got alittle lazyin the activity. XD I might come back to it though. =]

I live in Ontario too! In Toronto. :3 Also in Uni. living in a Uni, but studying Psychology. <3 I think my uncle is studying Criminology too. <3 Bah, no one here resists pokemons too; unless they be quitting. u_u But yeah, pokemon is a fun game anyway. :3

Now with Ponyta; I sorta like Rapidash cause its so majestic...awoha...[/someone wipes drool]

But yeah. <3 My favourite pokemon is good ol' ....

SOMEONE I DUN KNOW: Oh god; someone get more paper towels!

Milotic-kun! [/paper towels all over the place for awe inspired drooling]

ANyway, I do hope you'll enjoy you're stay; and I hope we can talk again. <33

Years
    Ouuu, I do agree, both are very magestic.
    I'm quite excited for the electrical zebra thinger, I think its name is Shimana or some sort. :O I don't know, not playing White/Black until it comes here.

I'm currently in Ottawa. :) Studying for my psychology final right now, actually!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Zena! Naming your Pokémon is fun! As for me, I name them based on their species name with (massive or not) alterations. That way, I can keep track of them easier.

Anyway, have a great time around PokéCommunity! Don't forget the other sections of the forums, and discuss away!

da_absol

All-American Emo
    Years
    hey there! coolz, i hope you enjoy the forums. I have pets too and name my mightyenas after them though they look nothing like a mightyena lol. My fave pkmn is Absol

Back