• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There!

Years
  • Hey whats up?
    Im tee519 and i just happened to be on twitter and saw a tweet about this fourm so decided to sign up!
    Mainly looking wi-fi battles,trades etc with pokemon black.
    I have been a poke fan for years with countless games in every generation....
    Currently replaying yellow at the moment! ahhhh good times!
    was kinda surprised looking on Amazon earlier and found that a brand new yellow version is worth £200 <.< its that sorta stuff that makes you feel old lol!!

But yea.... Hi!

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Glad that you've signed up for this forum. There are a lot of threads and forums here specifically for Wi-Fi battles, trades, current generation Pokémon games (Black/White, etc.), and the older generation games as well if you want to check those out. Well, hope you have fun and see you around the forums!

-
    Antitryptic

P.S. £200?! Yeah, that makes me feel sorta old! I'm glad I got Pokémon Yellow earlier!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Well you'll be able to trade and battle a lot in black so you should enjoy that a lot. Oh wow 200... thats quite a lot! It makes me seem old too actually... I still have mine and it was one of my favourites. :P Well anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • £200?! Wow. I guess Pokemon is nearly antique right now, being in existence for what? Nearly 15 years now? Anyway, looking at your interests, can I suggest the Competitive Battling Center and Trade corner? We have awesome people over there so try to say hi. You're welcome on the other sections though! So, that's it. Welcome to PC!

Years
  • Thanks alot :) as far as i know its worth more than red as its something like £89 i think lol

Back