• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
  • Hey hello! Welcome to the PC!

Good to see you've joined our community! If you need help you can always ask me or any other member of the community! We will help you if we can ^^
    I know it can be difficult to introduce yourself the first time, but I have to say ... there's no need to be shy ^^ Can I ask you some question then? What are your hobbies? What is your favourite Pokémon game? Favourite Pokémon? If you tell us more about you, maybe we can find a member that has the same interests as you, or maybe we can suggest you a section based on your interests! Don't be shy ^^
    PC has many sections and discussions so I suggest you go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor! He/She will help you and teach you about every sections of PC!

If you need to talk with me, just send me a message ^^
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey AAML! Welcome to PC 8)

What do you need help with? The website can definitely look intimidating but my advice is just to immerse yourself and explore; it's probably the best way to learn. We have lots of different boards here to discuss all aspects of Pokemon, as well as things outside of Pokemon. Just click on a board that might interest you, find a topic that you find interesting, and make a post to share your thoughts!

If you need more specific help, feel free to drop me a message. I'd also encourage you to get yourself a mentor if you'd like someone to show you around: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341900

Looking forward to seeing you around! And like I said, feel free to drop by my profile (by clicking my username) if you need any help or just want to chat 8)

Back