• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Hey, I'm new to this forum (as you would probably guess). I'm never really great at making introductions, but I guess I'll just state a few facts about my self? I'm 16, I've been visiting different forums for about 3 years now. I'm a sophomore in high school, and I like Pokemon (obviously). Generally I'm a closet nerd, but my real life friends actually know I plan to get Pokemon Diamond. Well, let me rephrase that, my male friends know. I'll keep my nerdy behavior completely in the closet around females. :P Anyway, that's all you need to know for now, I suppose.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hah, aw... it shame that some people have to hide the fact the fact that they like Pokemon. ^^; Mostly everyone knows I do... my cellphone ring is a Pikachu, and its horribly amusing when it goes off at school. xD

Anyhooo~
    Welcome to the forums!
    Hope you have fun here. ^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Welcome to PC!

You shouldn't be ashamed that you like pokemon ;D At school I am always like "I LOVE POKEMON" in front of the whole world :3 Anyway, welcome! Have fun but remember to follow the rules~

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Welcome to PC!

You shouldn't be ashamed that you like pokemon ;D At school I am always like "I LOVE POKEMON" in front of the whole world :3 Anyway, welcome! Have fun but remember to follow the rules~
    I don't want to ruin my reputation over Pokemon though. I'm not going to sabotage my change at getting a hot girlfriend just to admit I play Pokemon. :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't want to ruin my reputation over Pokemon though. I'm not going to sabotage my change at getting a hot girlfriend just to admit I play Pokemon. :P
    IMO a good girlfriend should find that attractive...If she hates you for liking pokemon then she is just too shallow anyway(it's okay if you hide it from the rest of the world though...but you shouldnt have to...)...I honestly dont see why some ppl hate pokemon so much...
    Anyway Have fun here At PC and remember dont feed the admins...XD

Back