• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey...wazzzup?! I'm new here.....

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PokeCommunity.com .Have a good time and you will make friends soon.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun, sweetie! ^0^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    XD You're not the first person with the name I'mgonnakill(someone) as their username. XD *shakes hand* Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have an awsome time here, just read and follow the rules and have a great time! ;D

~Kelsey

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hey, welcome to pc, follow the rules, and i hope you have a great time. friends? hmm, lol, im always open to conversation :P

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Welcome imgonnakillexie

I think you will make friends, unless you had a member's name after ''kill'' XP

If you'd like a friend PM me and I will PM you a person who can PM you with a friend
    hey...wazzzup?! I'm new here.....

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
  • marillmonster2000 said:
    Hi, imgonnakilllexie!Wellcome to The Pokecommunity!Have fun, DON'T Revive Threads Over A Month Old, That's What I Did When I Was New

Hey now, reviving threads is fun, so do that if ya want, no offense to you other peoples who hate that.............

SPon11 said:
    Welcome to the community! Have fun, post lots, and be sure to not SPAM. *shakes hands*

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

just kidding.....

have fun Riku!!!!!!! and do whatever the other peoples above me said to do except the spamming or reviving thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • imgonnakilllexie said:
    Hey I'm new here to Poke Community........
    just wanted to tell everyone that I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :chinese: anybody wanna be friends???
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules and FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Welcome to the world of PC, imgonnakilllexie! ^^ I'm Lady Pearl. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here, follow the rules, and post bunches!
    PM me so we could become the best of friends!
    See 'cha around the forums!

∞ Lady Pearl

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Have a great time at PC! Be sure to follow the rules (although you are prolly sick of hearing that) ^_^ hope you have fun! and if you would like a friend, feel free to PM me! See ya 'round!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I'm sure you'll make friends. Have fun. But please do us all a major favour.

1) Read the rules, unfortunately certain members make it necessary to say and OBEY them.
    2) Read and use the FAQ first.

OK, have fun. ~Kylie-chan

Back