• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, weather? It's after March 21st.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • @.twenty two (not bothering with spaces XD): I... never get snow days. In university you only get cancellations if the whole district is cancelled and that rarely happens--it's more likely that only buses are cancelled. Tack on that in Canada, we're so used to this that everyone can get around anyway, and even buses are only cancelled if there's SEVERE inclement weather which... hasn't happened while I'm in school for years. :( It sucks.

@David: I'd say "that's so not fair!" but I've got three weeks of exam period so I technically only have to actually leave my house three more times in the next while. XD; Whooo sleeping in.

Back