• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, What's up

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey. I'm a 14 year old pokemon lover who has followed pokemon since red and blue. I've been hacking pokemon games for about a year now, i don't know if you would call that new. Now I work with Rpg Maker XP, but i have some experience with Programs like advance map and such. And I've made my fair share of pokemon splices. Oh, and i'm a boy.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! First off got to say very interesting avatar pic! If you made that yourself it's pretty neat! :) Oh nice to see another person interested in making their own games, it's always nice to see new content from new members. You'll be able to show your experience here and even learn a lot more with both of those areas if you so choose. The community is also very helpful and you'll probably end up making plenty of friends in your favourite at least. Anyway hope you enjoy yourself, hope your hacked games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Thanks, my current hack is Pokemon Crescent, it's gone smoothly so far. Oh, and i did make the avatar pic myself so thanks for the praise. Although compared to some of the other splices i've seen, it's not much.

Back