• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey y'all

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2010
    Hey, I'm Chris. This looks like a pretty fun forum so I'm looking forward to posting here.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey Chris welcome to PC, it sure is a fun forum once you get to know where is what and what is where...xD Just remember to read the rules, and if you need any help feel free to ask, and I'll be glad to help out :)

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Welcome to PC, BluePenMan.
    Enjoy yourself, and don't forget to read the rules.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hi there. ^_^

Welcome to the forums! If you have any question, feel free to ask me. :D

-MetalGardevoir

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
    Years
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a good time and enjoy the forum to the fullest.

My name is oblueknighto, and I usually hang out in the places that don't count to my post-counts.

Wait a moment on this place, fun forum? This forum isn't about fun, its about having fun. I am now changing my member title.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Hey, I'm Chris. This looks like a pretty fun forum so I'm looking forward to posting here.

It does more then look like a pretty fun forum xP I'm lookin forward to seeing your posts xD Seems that almost everyone has told you to read the rules >:O I'll skip that part lol.
    If you have any problems/questions feel free to VM/PM me or almost anyone else x3 And most of all donate have fun.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey Chris, pretty fun is an understatement.
    This forum is the definition of fun, so be sure to start posting straight away XD

Anyways, see yah round.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2010
    Hey, thanks for the greetings, everyone! :)
    And yeah, Ninja Caterpie, Earthbound is my favorite. :cool:

Back