• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey-yo! It's obvious why I'm here, right?

Years
    Well, uh, hi! I'm new [like I said; obvious XD ] but not toally new to the world of Pokemon. Although I'll admit I'm more ignorant than I'd like. ^^;

I had Ruby, but lost it not even a week later [haven't found it to this day], and had Gold for a long time, but it quit working; it won't save anymore. So, I got Pearl. Got ticked at the Elite Four, and haven't played in a while [I think I misplaced it, but I might know where it is >.> never mind, it seems it got lost in the move. >.<] and now I have SoulSilver! As one of my friends pointed out today, "But everyone has SoulSilver for Lugia!" Actually, that wasn't too much of a factor in my decision. Sure, it was, but I just liked the name SoulSilver better. XD

Um, a little about me: My real name is Isis, but thou shalt call me Maya. I'm going on sixteen [so soon!], and am currently a sophomore in high school. Oh, how time flies. I love video games. Love love love. And books. And music. And peppermints. Mmm... Peppermints. <3 I also love accents. XD

I'm very random, crazy, perverted... Seriously, I can make almost anything perverted. XD Hyper, but also nice and kind and all that good stuff. I'm also forgetful [if you hadn't guessed that by now from my short Pokem lost games history XD ] and kinda clumsy. I love working with tools; ex: I like fixing things; electrical things, simple things, trailers, etc.. I also love knowledge. I know all these wonderful random facts.

Other games I play:
    AC: WW [DS] and CF [Wii]
    Counterstrike: Source [PC]
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [360]
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [360]
    BAYONETTA [360]
    BioShock [360]
    Left 4 Dead 2 [360]
    Killing Floor [PC]
    World of Warcraft [PC; I haven't played in a while and it's not working, so no WoW for me right now. XD ]

That's basically it, though SS has now taken up my life. XD

Uh, yeah, that's it. XD

Last edited:

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Uh... wow... a lot to digest right there. :D

Anyways, welcome, hope you have a wonderful time here! Tons of fun people here (although I'm not sure how they compare in energy with you), and Abu is awesome.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    Woo, that's a lot of energy there, all in one post, too. Uh, well, welcome to PC, where Pokemon are awesome. Just follow the rules and whatnot and you should be fine. I'm sure you'll like it here, at least, if you're a fan of Pokemon like Aureol, CrashSmAshley and myself. :)

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Spaz Attack! said:
    I love working with tools

You're not the only sperverted one. I can't help it.
    Well...Let's hope Soul Silver doesn't follow the same path as Ruby and Pearl and have fun playing it and posting on the forums.

Last edited:
    Years
    Aureol: Thanks. ^^ Yeah, I got a bit carried away, and I was also bored, so that didn't help much. >.>

CrashSmAshley: Thank you! That it does. Perversion is fun, and leads to weird moments. XD

Sardonix: That it is. XD Like I said, I think I got a bit carried away. >.>

Charliezard: XD Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't seen that at first, then I got too lazy to fix it. I sure hope SS doesn't get lost... >.> For now, it's safely in my DS most of the time. And when it's out, it doesn't leave my sight. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    ....did someone say perverted? aha :3
    yeah, we got a lot of people like you here xD

Welcome to PC Spazz Attack! aha, cool username.
    just make sure you read the rules at least once, and you'll do fine ^^

see ya around.
    -trinitylimit

Years
    It seems "perverted" is the word everyone seems to catch onto. XD

Thanks. I like my username. I actually use it on Steam [my brother and I share an account. What's the point in buying the same game twice?]. :3

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
    Hey, its rain. Me and you have alot in common...A little to much lol. I think we can be friends :D got anything you wanna trade? battle? talk? We could talk about peppermints! that is an awesome idea isn't it. And why did you mention being perverted?

Years
    TWINZIE! o.O XD Shweets. I has no tradeables now, though I just learned how to breed. So that's fun. XD

I mentioned it 'cause it's just me. People find it amusing, and so do I. :3

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Welcome Maya welcome, welcome!. Your introduction seems like a intro essay, well that seems good, since member's will get to know you better; well I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back