• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • I'm new here. Actually... no I'm not. I've been on here for the past week, I just haven't been active because my fan fiction isn't up to snuff :laugh: . Anyway, I hope to become more prominent here after I post some of my work.

Darth Chomuk

is probably hungry.
    Years
  • Hey, I'm Darth Chomuk, and I'm kinda new too. I guess since you're not "new", a welcome would not be needed, so I guess I'll end with saying "Hope you stay active!". ^_^

-Chomuk

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Mira!

Since you're not really new, that's all you get >=O

XD kidding of course...I'm sure you'll have a great time at PC. Now that your fanfic is "up to snuff", we'd love to see it posted so we can all take a look! ^___^

It's pretty easy to stay active here. There's always a few interest topics that'll draw your attention, and once you get posting a bit, you're bound to make a few friends in the process.

I'm always around, so drop me a PM/VM if you have a question or just want to say hi! Other than that, relax and have fun...and I'll see you around! =P

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • hello Mira, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I know that you're just saying that you are new but i consider that you are because you have only 8 posts.

Back