• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

dwib

I Play Sports
    Years
    I've been active in other hacking communities in the past (and currently) and I feel like I have a good idea of what makes a successful hack, so expect some constructive criticism from me. I've noticed a lot of people here say "looks cool" on some mediocre work... which tends to only hurt the community as a whole.

Anyways, hopefully everyone understands I have good intentions and am not a troll. :)

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hey and welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy and stay active as this is a very fun and friendly community. Glad to see you have good intentions if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Alec_

Years
    Hey dwib :3. What's up? XD;;. Haha. Welcome to PokeCommunity. :DD. ( Another new member yay! :P ). I hope that you would have fun in here. See you around here in our Community. Enjoy! XD;;

~Fairytales.

Back