• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • DC
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    I don't invest much time or money in gaming nowadays, so I just do handheld stuff. Pokemon's been my favorite handheld game since like 1997 or something like that... Guy I sat next to on a field trip let me play his Gameboy with Red in it. That's all she wrote!

I'm Jesse or Daim, whichever.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm a big fan of Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
    • DC
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Thanks, guys. I'll try not to break any of the rules. It'll be hard, I talk like a drunk pirate. Yar.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Welcome to the fun that is PokeCommunity. I hope you enjoy your time here. You'll have a blast, and from the looks of things, you have read the RULES. Be sure to follow them though.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Daimoth :) I hope you have an awesome time here!

Back