• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Hey there,
    I am Noah, i am playing pokemon for 6-7 years now... and i still play it, only on school though. I don´t play it much when i am home, got better things to do then, but it´s a great game to get through a school day :). I am 14 years old now, and I live in The netherlands, look it up on google maps ;) I am verry tallented with programming, did never did anything with roms though... But I am verry sure it wouldn't be too hard to learn it :)

I searched a bit on this forum the last 2-3 days, and i saw that there aren't much people who uses assembly to change the roms, couldn't found any tutorial about it aswell... only some tools. Hopefully somebody could give me a good tutorial so i can get into rom hacking, i am sure I can learn it fast like all other programming langueges i learned. I think i know about 6 programming langueges now...

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    I founded that allready.... The problem is that there aren't any real hacking tutorials... I need to know a good dissambler for gba roms, so i can get into rom hacking.

Back