• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Wooly

zX
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    Hey everyone, I thought I'd join a Pokemon Forum since I'm starting to get back into it. I sold my DS around 2 years ago so I could buy an Xbox 360. My brother got a DSi for his birthday and I've been playing it along with his SoulSilver. It made me want a DS again so if I can get a summer job I'd like to buy another DS with HG or SS. But I was wondering if you guys think this is weird? It's been about a year since I started working out and I've lost 65lbs. My goal is to get a 6-pack and be ripped before I graduate in two years. The question is, do you think it's weird that someone who is trying to get muscular is going back to playing Pokémon after a 3 year absence.

Anyways, feel free to add me on Xbox LIVE, my gamertag is Wooiyy
    I'm always playing Halo, CoD, or Naruto :P

-Ryan

Stiwo's rule

ahahahah.... NO, YOU NOT FUNNY
    Years
    Hi ^^
    I think it's impossible to stay 3 years without pokemon O.O
    anyway, you can go work an, when you came back home, you can play pokemon ^^
    O.O you play halo??? I love halo! I think I'll add you, so we can fight togheder ^^ (I got halo 3 xD)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Welcome to PC, Wooly. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Read the rules, ask if you need help. Also, it is most certainly not weird that you enjoy Pokemon and working out. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be more athletic, and still liking things like Pokemon.

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
    I don't think it's weird to Be Ripped and to play Pokemon. :3. All sorts of Unique people play the games. >: Welcome to PC and Hope you enjoy your stay and Remember to read the rules! (And good luck earning a DS!)

Wooly

zX
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I can wait a little longer to buy a DSi, I have the money, I'm just gonna wait until after mother's/father's day and my dad's birthday in July to buy one because I want to buy them gifts :D

Somehow I still have a GBA SP with R/B/Y and G/S/C so I might start a new game on one of those just to pass the time and make sure my interest doesn't die down like other things when I don't get them right away haha.

Back