• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    hey, i'm dayne. i've played pokemon all my life, since the red/blue/yellow days (those still are the best games to play) but i've gotten almost every other game after that, and after a few years, i found my ds again and thought i'd try to play it again. i've always wanted to do some competitive battling so whenever i get my pokemon in tip-top shape, i'll be ready to try it out. i'm only at the eterna gym so i have a long ways to go :P

but, i'll stop rambling and i hope i can get a few welcomes (and don't worry, i don't use ubers or hack [well, i've hacked, but just for fun haha]). ok, now i'm done :)

and i forgot to say, i have pearl. i don't plan on getting black or white, i'm not a huge pokemon fan, just like playing the game for fun.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well hey there and by all mean welcome to PC. I would want to test you out to see how skilled you are but no wifi right now anddddd...my ds broke ;_;. Well I hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully you already have read the rules.

P.S Black and White look pretty awesome :D don't see why you don't want it

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Lol I would love to battle, but since my old game was full of hacks because I was bored with it, I had to start it over and I have like 3 pokemon? Lol, and I'm all about the old school, it looks amazing, but I still play the old Yellow game I have from a kid because it's simple but challenging, but that's just my opinion :P

And thanks for the welcome.

Back