• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey (:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Hey there BlazingRose, and welcome. ^_^

I've been here for one year and a half, and it still confuzzles me, but I think it will be better once you get used to the place.
    Have fun :D

Ayselipera

Welcome BlazingRose! Awhh, don't worry I was quite confuzzled myself when I first joined, but things will start making sense in time. I suggest first looking around at each section here and see which ones interest you. Then once you know what sections you'd like to post in start by reading the rules of that section. It really helps clarify anything that you might be confused on. Of course if you have any questions that aren't being answered just by lurking around it's best to ask someone who is part of the staff. Who can be easily identified by their colored usernames.

Don't sweat it though! We've all been new at one point! Don't be shy to ask. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! It can be a bit intimidating at first, but try to get a feel for the various sections and get to know people, and you'll get acquainted with how things operate here in no time! And I've been around awhile; if you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them or point you in the direction of someone who can :)

Back