• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hello, fellow trainers! I'm a casual player who has been playing since the release of Pokemon Yellow. Oh, how I disliked having that yellow blob following me about that vaguely resembled a rat. At the release of Pokemon Gold and Silver my Game Boy was glued to me hands and yes, I still do play it. Nothing beats the original. Lately, I've really gotten into battling. However, I kinda got tired of battling friends who thought a good team is full of hacked Legendary Pokemon. There's no strategy in simple brute force. That's what lead me here. I am looking to get into the more competitive battle scene. Where I am challenged and not suffocated by a team full of Gengar with Hypnosis and Dream Eater. Strong challengers and a great community is what I've seemed to stumble upon here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! I see you've been posting in Black and White and that you like the Pokemon, which pleases me! Hopefully you can stick around that section maybeee? And yeah, PC has a good battling community, as you mentioned, (and a good community as a whole lol), though I don't really hang out around those sections, so you'll enjoy yourself around there. Oh and have fun around the rest of PC too~

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome! During the release of Black & White I'll probably be glued to that section. =P I have high expectations for that game and have considered buying the JP version, but being able to understand the story line is very important to me. I can't think of a game where I haven't read the dialogue. Hmmm...

Back