• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY!

saint paxton

Wat it do baby boo~
Years
  • Wat up.
    The name's saint paxton/paxton/paxi/whatever.
    I like to draw.
    I think I dig it here.
    I really like rotom and ampharos.
    & I want to be friends with you.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, Paxton~! Welcome!

I kind of like to draw too; but, I'm kind of a lousy drawer. :3 [If I could totally find the Shino-Sis picture I drew; I'd show you] Though, I'm not a "horrible" drawer nor a overall great drawer, per se -- I just go with the flow, y'know? By the way, do you like to show your drawings to other people? Like on the web, or in class, etc? Eh, you can check out the Art Section of these forums if you really want to~ You can show your work if you want to; for any type of art, Pokémon or not. You can post pictures you have drawn by hand or computer. Well, that's what the signs says. :3 [ya-yayz, reading signs FTW. ^_^]

I kind of like Rotom and Ampharos too! I think those two are two of my favorite electric types [Other than Riachu. :3]

HEY!

;_; [Cries somewhere]

Though, while electric types aren't my "total" favorite pokemon types in general [my favorite is ghost! ^_^] They are still pretty cool; most are fast, yet pretty powerful. <3 [and somewhat bulky o-o]

Mmm, sure, I hope we become friends in the future~! All we need is a good skirmish; like say, Princess Peach is in trouble and Mario and Luigi goes MIA; we could somehow team up and beat some koopas. :3 Or whatever. <3 But yeah, I'd say if you want to meet with other people, you can meet them in chats, or maybe via Visitor Messages [VMs] and Private Messages [PMs] that's what I usually do. Welllll yeah! Have an electrifying time~! <3

saint paxton

Wat it do baby boo~
    Years
  • Radical, thank you for the warm welcome!
    I do like to show people my drawings, and I actually tried to make a topic in the art board, but the site told me that I'm not allowed to link to other sites until I've posted fifteen times. D: I guess that carries over to posting pictures, too... or something.

My favorite is ghost, too!! That's why I like rotom so much. :3
    & YEAH. I'm always in the mood to beat down some koopas.

Back