• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Kunny

Caterpie's a boss
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Hi. I'm Kunny =)

Kunny is my cats name =p

Oh and I love Caterpie, he is the greatest pokemon ever. ;)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Kunny is a nice name. :3 Reminds me of Bunny! Well, because they rhyme and all~ And it epseically reminds me of my old bunny.Eh, Caterpie is pretty cute; I used to use it alot and evolve it to a metapod then a butterfree, because butterfrees are niiiiiice, and beedriils suuuuuuucks. ;3;

Anyhow, pretty standard for me to say this, but staff members are there for any questions you may have, and yeah! I hope you'll enjoy whatever the caterpie gods tell ya. <3 Cause y'know, I have flygon and milotic gods as well. <3

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    welcome to the site kunny. =] hope you like it here. shoot me a message if you're looking for a shiny caterpie

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Everyone knows Metapod is soo much better than a Caterpie. I mean it can withstand a Pinsir's Guillotine after ONE HARDEN! Plus it looks like a very ripe banana with eyes, so it could belong to a Tropius or something. :P There was this one time when I was playing Pokemon Stadium with my friend and we were up against Brock's Bug Catcher who just happened to have a Caterpie, and the Caterpie nearly wiped out our Hitmonchan! D:

Aside from all that nonsense (ignore it if you must), welcome to the forums! Don't forget to bring a towel read the rules, and ask anyone if you ever need help with anything. :)

Kunny

Caterpie's a boss
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Lol. Funny stuff. Nice to meet you all.

Back