• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Shadow101thehedgehog

It all starts with this...
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hey I'm new here! I'll be mostly trading right now but I'll be doing a lot of wifi battles later on.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome! Hm, well, for your trades, I'd suggest you go to the Trade Corner for wifi trades, and later on when you want to do wifi battles, you should go to the Battle Stadium. Just read the rules carefully there in each board, and it'll all be clear on where to go. :3

Anyway, your avatar is Goku right? Its awesome because I love DBZ. :3 And also Shadow the Hedgehog, I like this nature, per-se. >=3 Anyhow, if you need any help, you can ask a staff member for help, and I'd be more than happy to help, you as well~ <3

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC, Shadow!

Be sure to read the rules, & enjoy your time here.

Good luck with your Wi-Fi Battles. x33

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • Enjoy your stay here! :)

(And yes, Dragonball Z is AWE-SOME. I like Future Gohan most to be honest.)

Back