• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    hi i am really new here so i hope i can get to know some ppl better :D
    i also will try to learn to script and map games :D

p.s.: a question if i start making a game what will be better to start RMXP or hack a rom using advance map??

Years
  • Hey there!
    Black Crow is an awesome nusername btw ^-^

I hope you enjoy it here at PC! :D

To answer your question it depends on how big the game will be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    An average pokemon game! i know to script mostly in XSE i know a bit in RMXP but still learning! :(

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum! I am new here as well. Have a great time here!

-Sevrah

Welcome to the PokeCommunity forum! I am new here as well. Enjoy (:

-Sevrah

Welcome to the forum! I am new here as well. Have a great time here!

-Sevrah

Welcome to the PokeCommunity forum! I am new here as well. Enjoy (:

-Sevrah

Ughhh. -_-

Can someone tell me why both of my responses somehow get posted into one message?

-_-

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Black Crow. And to answer your question Sevrah, when you make consecutive posts in a short amount of time they merge together into one single post. The reason behind it is to prevent flooding(a lot of messages posted in a row). The reason why it probably posted twice is the site lagged and you pressed submit twice.

Back