• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

StarkePkMn

Master of The Sky
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Hey, so yeah... My name... Doesn't matter, you can call me Starke, I'm 26 and I'm from Portugal.

Why Pokémon? I get bored, really bored, and for some reason I never get bored of playing Pokémon, and yeah I hope my friends in real life don't find out about this, because I'm not a fat nerd, I actually workout in a gym, got a job, live alone, got a car etc. etc. it's just... Pokémon really appeals to me. I know right? Maybe because it was an important part with good memories of my childhood, well more when I was a teen, but you get the picture.

I love Arcanine, that dog is a boss on flames, I mean, what's not to like about Arcanine right? What a boss.

Oh yeah, this was me when I was 19:

16522917359946934722210.jpg

Anything else? Ask me.

There Meg, happy? :P

Now let this thread die, and don't ever ever necro it, thanks.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, you'd be surprised. I hit the gym every day, have a near full-time job, half-way done with a university degree, my own car, a relationship, and I still like Pokémon. You shouldn't be so fast to jump to stereotypes. :] Some of us can obsess with the best of 'em and still keep up personal appearances. Part of what makes some of us just pure awesome, yeah?

Any who, Arcanine is a pretty boss Pokémon. Right up there with Houndoom. You sir, have good taste.

Welcome aboard. Shoot me a message if you have any questions or concerns.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I have my own home gym that I use :D! It's got everything I need. But you'd be surprised the amount of older Pokemon fans that PC has around here.

Anyway, enjoy your stay, and have fun!(:

StarkePkMn

Master of The Sky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Oh, you'd be surprised. I hit the gym every day, have a near full-time job, half-way done with a university degree, my own car, a relationship, and I still like Pokémon. You shouldn't be so fast to jump to stereotypes. :] Some of us can obsess with the best of 'em and still keep up personal appearances. Part of what makes some of us just pure awesome, yeah?

Any who, Arcanine is a pretty boss Pokémon. Right up there with Houndoom. You sir, have good taste.

Welcome aboard. Shoot me a message if you have any questions or concerns.

Good to know I'm not weird lol.

And oh yeah... Houndoom is right there with Arcanine, pretty boss too, but Arcanine is Arcanine, I mean, wow, that's boss.

Since red version btw! Btw season 1 episode where Mewtwo mops the floor with Arcanine? Hated that..

Moon Light

Sky Princess
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    you are Welcome to PC~^^
    Arcanine looks like a cross of a lion and dog..^^
    Hope you have lots of friends later!

Back