• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Hey,

I sort of created an account ages ago to view some threads about ROM Hacking, but never got round to posting. But with a lot of free time I guess it wouldn't harm introducing myself.

I'm British and I enjoy playing Pokemon. I also don't mind a bit of Roleplaying or story writing.

But yeah, time to go and post around... ^_^

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • So, I see you like ROM Hacks.~ That's interesting! Hello, welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan! I hope you become active and enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahhh Britain.. I know a few people from there, always wanted to visit since it seemed like a nice place. I always enjoy reading some Roleplay and fan writing from the community but never do write some up. (probably because I'm not the greatest at it. :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Back