• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Well, I'm new here so nice to meet you all and I hope I have fun! I know my name seems n00bish but I don't use legendaries for battle. I just like them better because they're the coolest looking and most interesting.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    OMG! I'm the first to greet you!! ^^ I feel so honored~ *takes out paper* *cough cough*

Hewwo! Welcome to PC! I hope you have a wonderful time here! I'm Katie, Bio, or just plain old BG ^^ Be active, follow the rules, and be uber friendly to everyone! =3 This is a wonderful place and I do hope if you have any problems at all you'll find it quite easy to PM myself or others. I'd love to chat with you anytime. Please, fasten your seatbelts and keep hands and feet inside the forum at all times! OO; XD

~Kat

omg...I love saying that...n00bish O_O

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    Hey Legendary Pok?mon Master have a fun time here at PC and be sure to read the rules. ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Well, I'm new here so nice to meet you all and I hope I have fun! I know my name seems n00bish but I don't use legendaries for battle. I just like them better because they're the coolest looking and most interesting.
    Omfg. We used to have a mod called Legendary_Pokemaster! Very similar! But David went through a few name changes =)

Hiya! I'm Kylie. I hope you have fun! If you need help or a friend just PM or IM me. =D Please read & abide by the rules.
    ~Kylie

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Omfg. We used to have a mod called Legendary_Pokemaster! Very similar! But David went through a few name changes =)

Hiya! I'm Kylie. I hope you have fun! If you need help or a friend just PM or IM me. =D Please read & abide by the rules.
    ~Kylie
    LOL! That's cool I guess. My name is The Pok?mon Master on SPPf so we're not the same person. I think...lol jk.

BTW, good luck with your campaign!

I do have one question though, how do you give people rep points and how do they give you?

Fox Fire

Loving Steven
    Years
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    LOL! That's cool I guess. My name is The Pok?mon Master on SPPf so we're not the same person. I think...lol jk.

BTW, good luck with your campaign!

I do have one question though, how do you give people rep points and how do they give you?

at the bottom left corner of everyone's posts, there should be a green/grey dot, a right and white sign, and these silver scales. the scales give points, just click on someones to give them some rep :)

are you the same 'The pokemon Master' I made a banner for at SPPf? XD

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Fox Fire said:
    at the bottom left corner of everyone's posts, there should be a green/grey dot, a right and white sign, and these silver scales. the scales give points, just click on someones to give them some rep :)

are you the same 'The pokemon Master' I made a banner for at SPPf? XD
    LOL! Yeah, that's me! I'll give you rep for that! Thanks!

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Hi! welcome to the forums. Have fun and stay active i guess.
    Yeah i've seen u @ sppf before XD treat that place the same as u will treat this place.
    (asumming you treat sppf kindly)

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Master Chief said:
    Hi! welcome to the forums. Have fun and stay active i guess.
    Yeah i've seen u @ sppf before XD treat that place the same as u will treat this place.
    (asumming you treat sppf kindly)
    Yeah, don't worry I'm not one of those hardcore SPPf people who hate PC. I'll respect it!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    ...You aren't? *lowers shield and sighs* XD I kid. Anyway, welcome to the community! Stay active, and have a great time! :)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Another person from SPPf? You guys are making me go crazy..XD
    Welcome to PC. How do you think of the rules so far?
    PM me to be friends and tell me when SPPf comes back up. ^^

Back