• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! ^--^

Years
    Hey all, I'm Ross (ReamTocket) been a massive fan like you all of Pókemon for as long as I remember from being in school trading cards, to trading and battling with a link cable! ^--^
    Happy to have found an Active Pókemon Forum! Excited to join the community and get involved!!
    Currently playing through Pokemon X Again! I love starting them again ( after a Pókemon Bank Deposit that is)
    Hyped for Sun&Moon!!
    Moon is standing out for me so far! :D

Turjo12

The King
    Years
    Hello, Ross!
    You are welcome here in Pokecommunity. We are a group of Pokemon Lovers who talk, discuss etc. about Pokemon...You should check out the Rom Hacking Thread for playing Games hacked the people here.
    Anyway, We hope you will have a good time here.:)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya Ross! Great to have ya join us here on PokéCommunity, welcome & enjoy your stay. :] Really nice you're excited to get involved in the community, always an amazing thing to see! ♥ I'm Alex by the way, nice to meetcha~ And ooh Moon's a good choice. The one I'm personally going to play first, though I'm getting both games. ;w; What makes you want Moon more~?

Definitely hope you'll be sticking around with us on PC, be sure to poke a staff member too if you have any difficulties. See you and have a great time—feel free to VM me if you'd like a chat, too. <3

Back