• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

bboy_squid

is pregnant with rage
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Sup? I'm not sure if I qualify as a new user since I registered some time during the summer of '05, but this is my first post here.

I would love to make a Pokemon hack, but I'm not so great at programming and there aren't any super-easy tools for what I want to do. I DO, however, have some cool ideas, so if anyone wants my input on something or would like to help me out a bit, that'd be great!

Peace,

Squid

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Welcome back? To pokemon community. I hope that you will start to post here, I'm sure that you will find it most enjoyable. Please check out the RULES and FAQS. You may want to check out the ROMHacking and Emulation bit. Good luck on your hack. Hope to see you around the forum. Any problems please PM me. Also PM me if you want to be friends.

See you around.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome to the humble forum ^0^ Hope you enjoy it here =3
    PM me if you'd like to be freinds or have any questions =3

Back