• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2006
    Well hi im new here ^^ Well.. not really, registered for a while, never been on but now im on.. and well i think i wanna join a hack, Heres my FIRST Sprite ive made.. Not made but edited

I named him ayaiton... No idea why just came up to my mind.. If any1 needs a spriter like me just add me to msn [email protected] ^^

Xx_whiterose_xX

best ninetails groomer...ever
    Years
    Hey*looks around for him*welcome to PC let me be the first to say a late Welcome. if you want a friend just PM me ok.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2006
    Some1 replied ty! :P And yeah *PM's u* Oh btw can any1 help me? Im trying to start my own hack ^^|

Everytime i open Any APP it says "Supporetd rom, But Wild pokemon base is unspeicfied :(" And this.. T_T :::

Years
    XxMarwanxX said:
    Some1 replied ty! :P And yeah *PM's u* Oh btw can any1 help me? Im trying to start my own hack ^^|

Everytime i open Any APP it says "Supporetd rom, But Wild pokemon base is unspeicfied :(" And this.. T_T :::
    You'd have a better chance of asking that Somewhere in this forum. Make sure to read the stickies first before asking. They might possibly help you. ^^;

Welcome! ^^ I'm glad you finally got around to posting here. Better late than never XD
    I hope you have fun, and good luck with your rom question ^^;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Hope you have a great time here. Be sure to check out the rules etc. Mainly make loads of friends and have fun. If you need any futher help please Pm me. ^^ hope to see you around.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Welcome to the best forum you've probably ever been in ya life xP

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yeah, the BEST forum XD

Welcome to PC! It's growing every single day, with tons of members. =D Please check out the rules and FAQ'S, stuff like that. Drop me a PM if you have any questions or would just like to talk. ^^

Back