• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya all

Sassydoll76

You want this?
Years
  • Heya i am new here, i would like 2 talk 2 some people and learn more about u guys and this site. email me plz and tell me about the people here

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Sassydoll76 said:
    Heya i am new here, i would like 2 talk 2 some people and learn more about u guys and this site. email me plz and tell me about the people here

I'll tell you about me. XD It may seem selfish...but my name is Zapchu or Zappy...depending oh which you prefer. And I'm da' lazy no good admin. Anyways, welcome to da' boards Sassydoll76, I'm glad you decided to join and I'm sure you'll make a lotta friends here. Well, see ya' around at the boards!

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • Yo, sassygirl! Welcome to PC, the best place you can ever be if you are a PokeFan!

Anyway... if you need any trainer card, go to "Rave's Trainer Card"! :confused:

Rave :tired:

Crazzy

A GOOD MEMBER XD
    Years
  • Hi enjoy the boards. We have a variety of people here. Such as gamers , programmers and just PEOPLE. Any enjoy

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • Hi! welcome to PC! be active and have fun^^ PM me if you wanna be buddies (:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • hey sassy im the honorable Blaze XD :)

Anyways have fun and don't get in trouble :-P

Back